We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic students to join our team. Karres and Brands is an international design firm specializing in architecture, landscape architecture and urban design. Our work involves a wide range of projects, studies, and competitions in the Netherlands and abroad. Our projects are at different scales: from concept to realization, and from regional to detailed. We have offices in Hilversum (the Netherlands) and Hamburg (Germany), bringing together about 50 employees and representing 14 different nationalities. Our office has an informal, open atmosphere and a close-knit team. Our colleagues are in regular contact with one another, and we work together as an inspiring team to develop and realize our projects.
What we expect from you
- You’re studying landscape architecture, urban design, architecture, spatial or technical design, or you’re enrolled on another design course.
- Ideally, you’re available for 5 to 6 months for 40 hours a week.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite / AutoCAD / Rhino is a plus.
- To be eligible for an internship, you must be an enrolled student or taking part in an Erasmus/Erasmus+ programme. We’d appreciate it if you could mention this in your application.
What we offer
- An international working environment with projects in the Netherlands and abroad.
- You’ll collaborate on various design assignments that match your ambitions.
- An inspiring team of landscape architects, urban designers, architects, and draughtsman to learn from.
- Proper support during your internship: Your internship buddy will answer your questions and help you to achieve your learning goals.
- Time to try out new things: You’ll benefit from a dedicated amount of time to explore your own interests in the field.
- Various fun events such as excursions, the summer BBQ, Christmas dinner, in-company workshops, and informal get-togethers with colleagues.
- Our trainees receive an internship allowance.
- We enjoy healthy lunches, freshly prepared every day by our chef Ahmed.
Sound like your sort of thing? Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com (max. 15 MB). We always send a confirmation of your application. Please remember to mention your preferred start dates in your e-mail, and whether you want to work in Hilversum or Hamburg.